BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Abundance

“Both abundance and lack [of abundance] exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend." - Sarah Ban Breathnach

Friday, July 2, 2010

Making New Friends

A big Hello to the Happy Panda who has recently started a blog.  Welcome to our fabulous CFS community.  I hope you enjoy the caring and wonderful people you meet here.  Here's a link to her blog, and I've added her to my sidebar for future finding.

The Happy Panda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link, Shelli!

The Happy Panda said...

Thanks Shelli! Very kind of you indeed.

Hello all! *waves*

I'm looking forward to 'meeting' you all catching up on your blogs as well and 'meeting. I've never blogged before so I'll be learning as I go along x